[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - help im stuck!!!!

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

help im stuck!!!!

Discussion about the GK Series

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

help im stuck!!!!

Postby laura » Tue May 31, 2005 9:25 am

Hi there everyone im in desperate need for help on gabriel knoght - the beast within. Im on disk 4 and im stuck at what to do in the castle and the wagner museum... please help xxxxx
laura

help im stuck!!!!

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Maxor127 » Tue May 31, 2005 11:52 am

Have you tried using a walkthrough? It's been a while since I played so I don't remember any specifics.
Maxor127
Vohaul's Campaign Manager

Postby 4th guy » Tue May 31, 2005 8:57 pm

Good thing I just waltzed through recently. GK2 is a complex game so I need to know here exactly are you and what did you do.
4th guy
Graham's Feather

Gabriel knight -the beast within

Postby laura » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:10 am

Hi there Dr Brain thanks for taking the time to read my message...iv emaoled you but thought id write reply in forum too. This is driving me mad... lol Im on disk 4 character of Grace and iv found out all about king Ludwig from the collegue of the professor at Yale, I think in the castle its something to do with the movments of the guards and that u find something but i cant remember how i found/did it last time i played the game. In the wagner museum iv spoken to the student and again i think theres something in the cabinet but i cant figure out how/what iv to do?
thanks for taking the time to help xxx Lauraxxx
laura

Postby Maxor127 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 11:51 am

Maxor127
Vohaul's Campaign Manager

do u know where I get the water from???

Postby Laura » Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:01 pm

Laura

Postby 4th guy » Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:34 pm

4th guy
Graham's Feather

Return to Gabriel Knight