[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - driving me crazy ><

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

driving me crazy ><

Discussion about the all other Sierra games

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

driving me crazy ><

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 22, 2006 12:43 pm

I used to have this old 3D game that was in 1st-person view. I could have sworn it had videos for the upcoming Lands of Lore:Guardians of Destiny if that helps. when you started the game, you shortly went into a house with a guy that i remember looking like griswold the blacksmith from Diablo. you could kill him if you were quick, and take his gear and weapon (i think it was a hatchet). the game had a bunch of puzzles in it, and in one you had to light up different runes i believe to open up a cave door or something. one of the cut scenes had a person with a blue face talking that took up most of the screen, it makes me think of vice admiral Thrawn or Nightcrawler from x men. The game was way too hard for me to beat when I was however old I was, probably 8, but I can't for the life of me remember much more about it. it had pretty good graphics for its time, and I think it was out around when Myth came out for the Mac, although I could be wrong. Anyone who could help would be a godsend.

driving me crazy ><

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:37 pm

Now that i've done a little research, i'm doubting that the game was made by sierra. I also remember it not having much of a HUD either, but I think there was some sort of inventory or something like that, because you did pick up gear. It was probably made between 1993 and 1997, but I could be wrong. Alas, I really wish I could remember more about it.

Return to All Other Games