[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - shadows of yserbius

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

shadows of yserbius

Discussion about the all other Sierra games

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Postby Kenneth » Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:21 pm

Kenneth
Lytton's Mayoral Office Clerk

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Robin » Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:13 am

Please take a look at the latest rules, it is essential you follow them. !
Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

Postby Robin » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:58 am

Please take a look at the latest rules, it is essential you follow them. !
Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:28 am

so where can I d/l the games? I don't see them on the site

Shadows of ysebius

Postby neteng1958 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:25 pm

I still have a playable offline copy of this and fates of twinion. I also found my Imagination network install disk. serial #562. The neat thing is that I can still see the opening community screen with it.
neteng1958

Yserbius, Twinion and Imagination network disks

Postby neteng1958 » Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:33 pm

Your post got me searching. I was there when they unplugged Imagination network. I still do have the offline copies of Yserbius and Twinion. Also towards the end they came out with Ruins of Cawdor but it was never made available offline.

I also found my Imagination install disk version 2.2.24 s/n 00562. The cool thing about it is while of course I can't play it anymore, I can still see the opening screenshot of the Imagination community. I remember it used to actually change with the seasons.
neteng1958

Previous

Return to All Other Games