[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - QuestCollector's Collection

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

QuestCollector's Collection

Show off your collection

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Postby mcdonis » Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:25 am

I am impressed. You have managed to get quite a lot of dupes and it appears have (if not all) most of every Sierra game ever made.

Perhaps one day mine will be 1\3 the size of yours. If I could be so lucky.

:wink:
mcdonis
Clerk at Black's Market

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Dustin » Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:27 pm

Wow!.....QC....thats one very impressive collection. I myself am starting to really get a good collection going. I'll post pics when I'm finished.
-Dustin
Dustin
Saurus Herder

Postby QuestCollector » Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:43 am

May the Farce Be With You!
QuestCollector
Noxious Spore Harvester

Postby Robin » Sun Jul 03, 2005 12:23 pm

Please take a look at the latest rules, it is essential you follow them. !
Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

Postby QuestCollector » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:50 am

QuestCollector
Noxious Spore Harvester

Postby QuestCollector » Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:50 am

A new update of my collection, all games I have included here. I like how mcdonis did his, good idea :D .

QuestCollector
Noxious Spore Harvester

Postby QuestCollector » Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:51 am

For some reason these two wouldn't fit on the other, so I double posted. That is the whole bundle besides the xbox and genesis games. :D
QuestCollector
Noxious Spore Harvester

Postby Psychic » Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:42 pm

Great pics.

Personally, Cranston Manor sure makes me drool the most :).
www.springbringer.com - Fantasy Comic Book World, Music etc!
www.springbringer.com/fantasya/ - Sierra/Lucas/Tolkien/Ultima/AD&D/SSI museum
Psychic
Hurtz Rent a Bike Ad Exec

Postby mcdonis » Mon Sep 12, 2005 4:49 pm

mcdonis
Clerk at Black's Market

Postby Maxor127 » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:47 pm

Maxor127
Vohaul's Campaign Manager

Postby vintagegames » Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:29 am

I am also very impressed. And apart from my obvious envy of the HiRes Adventures (I just have a floppy disk of Wizard And the Princess and (I think) Dark Crystal), I absolutely love to see that shrinkwrapped QfG4 in the purple box. All attempts so far have left me with a pretty battered up copy. :(

Oh, and I really think we need an official "drool" emoticon. :)

There was some talk about double copies in the first half of the thread. Except for the grey box editions and of course box variations, I was able to reduce my collection to a single copy of each game - mostly for spatial reasons. Otherwise, I think I could fill one board of a bookshelf with my grey boxes alone :shock: . No space for these.

In all bigger collections I have seen here so far, there seem to be quite a lot of doubles of the very same edition. Or am I mistaken? Hands up, who keeps doubles?
vintagegames
Saurus Herder

Postby QuestCollector » Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:24 am

I'll put my hand up, I usually keep them, but I may have to start getting rid of some because of my large quantity of doubles.
QuestCollector
Noxious Spore Harvester

Postby Psychic » Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:41 am

I have tons of doubles.
Most just are incomplete or in bad condition so they aren't that easy to get rid of.
Though some are complete and in good condition too and have been lazy trying to sell them.
www.springbringer.com - Fantasy Comic Book World, Music etc!
www.springbringer.com/fantasya/ - Sierra/Lucas/Tolkien/Ultima/AD&D/SSI museum
Psychic
Hurtz Rent a Bike Ad Exec

Postby odino » Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:32 am

odino
Saurus Herder

Postby QuestCollector » Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:58 am

QuestCollector
Noxious Spore Harvester

PreviousNext

Return to Collections