[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - King Quest 6 Isle of the Scared Mountain

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

King Quest 6 Isle of the Scared Mountain

Can't find the magic sword to melt the wizard? Ask here!

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Postby Spong » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:41 am

I know help in the Isle of the scared mountain I need some kind of puzzle or something like that to get pass this place so can you guys help me out here. I am at the first part of the puzzle there are some Carvings in the Mountain what do I do with this so can you help me out I am know the help here alot.
If we not carry out Adventure Games Through the New Millenium,Then the games must die
Spong
Graham's Feather

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Austin2359 » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:09 am

You need the manual. Or you can go to http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/ ... t_vi_d.txt
Austin2359
Lytton's Mayoral Office Clerk

Postby Spong » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:27 am

Hey Austin2359 there a Error on that website you on in your post I am on Puzzle #5 When I put in ASCEND it does not do nothing Am I doing something wronge or what IO am stick so can some one help me out.
If we not carry out Adventure Games Through the New Millenium,Then the games must die
Spong
Graham's Feather

Postby Austin2359 » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:32 am

Don't know. But that is what is supposed to work and has worked in the past.
Austin2359
Lytton's Mayoral Office Clerk

Postby Spong » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:41 am

I try it like 4 times and it does nothing is there a glitch in that part of the game.
Spong
Graham's Feather

Postby QuestCollector » Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:57 pm

May the Farce Be With You!
QuestCollector
Noxious Spore Harvester

Postby Spong » Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:24 pm

Spong
Graham's Feather

which symbols do I use for the second puzzle

Postby yahootey » Thu Nov 03, 2005 4:29 pm

yahootey
Otto's Yo-Yo

Re: which symbols do I use for the second puzzle

Postby Spong » Fri Nov 04, 2005 6:54 am

Spong
Graham's Feather

Return to Help! I'm Stuck!