[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - Help with Codename Iceman

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

Help with Codename Iceman

Can't find the magic sword to melt the wizard? Ask here!

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Postby jb50 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:55 am

Help!

I've read every FAQ and walkthrough in the world on Codename Iceman, but I still can't seem to get by a certain part.

I finish surfacing the sub, and the captain asks me to go up on the deck to talk. He pulls out some biinoculars and sees two Russian ships.

Then the Russian torpedo us. Game Over.

Every walkthrough says the captain gets sick and I have to control the ship, but that never happens when I play it.

Have I done something wrong? Missed something eearlier in the game?

Please help, I'll be eternally grateful.

P.S. Codename Iceman is the hardest game ever.

Edit: I just found this site, and I love it.
jb50
Otto's Yo-Yo

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby jb50 » Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:57 pm

Anyone?

I'm dying to finish this game, but this part is killing me.
jb50
Otto's Yo-Yo

Re: Help with Codename Iceman

Postby gasoline » Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:56 pm

gasoline
Manannan's House Maid

Postby dmurph » Sun Aug 27, 2006 4:26 pm

dmurph
Roger's Broom Handle

Postby Spong » Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:37 am

If we not carry out Adventure Games Through the New Millenium,Then the games must die
Spong
Graham's Feather

Postby Maxor127 » Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:25 pm

I just played it last year but I don't remember exactly what happens or what you need to do. I followed a walkthrough, probably whatever is on gamefaqs. Are you dying immediately or are you given a chance to helm the submarine again? Are you using an emulator or anything to slow the game down? It could be a timer issue if you're not using emulation. The sub part is a pain. It was a big disappoint for me when about 75% of the game was the sub simulation.
Maxor127
Vohaul's Campaign Manager

Postby jb50 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 5:37 am

jb50
Otto's Yo-Yo

Return to Help! I'm Stuck!