[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - Space Quest 6 when I enter the hags room!

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

Space Quest 6 when I enter the hags room!

Can't find the magic sword to melt the wizard? Ask here!

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Postby Robin » Fri May 21, 2004 8:38 am

It bombs out? I tried to put one some saved games but I dont know how to see what version of SQ6 I have? I downloaded it of SQ.net.

-HELP!
Please take a look at the latest rules, it is essential you follow them. !
Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby faeornran » Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:40 pm

what do you mean by problem?
Can you not figure out what to do?
The only problem you should have from that game is right at the beginning when you're in the med lab when stellar's getting her back checked out and the game crashes when you use the interface by the transporter.
Just tell me why it's not working and I can solve it; I'm quite the know-it-all when it comes to SQ 1, 3 and 6. Sort of.
faeornran
Saurus Herder

Postby Robin » Sat Feb 19, 2005 10:44 am

Please take a look at the latest rules, it is essential you follow them. !
Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

Return to Help! I'm Stuck!