[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - Tons of Sierra games to sell. UPDATED: 17th October!

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

Tons of Sierra games to sell. UPDATED: 17th October!

List the Sierra games you have for Sale or Trade here

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Postby Spike » Wed May 17, 2006 3:57 am

Some more rare new items in the list (first post)!

- Alistair
Spike
Jesse Bains's Protege

Sponsor

Sponsor

Conquest of the longbow

Postby Casatweeeto » Thu May 18, 2006 8:18 pm

umm, I'm new here, so I don't quite understand how you are selling these off of ebay, mabye you could fill me in about that, but otherwise, I'm interested in that conquests of the longbow, as long as it comes with the 3.5" floppies.
Casatweeeto
Otto's Yo-Yo

Postby Spike » Fri May 19, 2006 12:48 am

Not quite sure what you mean. I buy/sell Sierra games. Some of my buying happens on Ebay, and some of my selling is on Ebay. Right now i'm offering games for sale via this and other Sierra forums so that collectors and 'true fans' can get rarities before others.

Longbow might have 5.25. Let me check- No, it has a lot of rare inserts, but is the 5.25" EGA version. Thanks for your itnerest though.

Regards,
- Spike
Spike
Jesse Bains's Protege

Postby Spike » Mon May 29, 2006 2:10 am

Updated again, a whole bunch of goodies. Also hintbook section for sale.

- Spike
Spike
Jesse Bains's Protege

Postby bountice » Tue May 30, 2006 5:23 am

Hey Ali,

I am interested about the SQ hintbooks.
What's your price ?
You can contact me by mail if you prefer.
co-leader of Vohauls Mines Project

visit our website www.vohauls-mines.com
bountice
Manannan's House Maid

Postby Spike » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:12 am

(Replied to Bountice on my forums.)

New games for sale, sealed SQ4 is a rare example of a sealed game. I ahve more sealed classics coming in the next week (KQ5, Red Baron, Rise of the Dragon) as well!

Regards,
- Spike
Spike
Jesse Bains's Protege

Postby Celeste » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:58 am

Hi Spike
I'm interested in the
"Quest for Glory 3 (with hint book, the hint book is in original packaging and was sealed new until only very recently) " you mentioned, so how much?

If you could also let me know what shipping charges applies.
Celeste
Roger's Broom Handle

Postby Spike » Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:01 am

Depends how fast you want it shipped :)

I should update the list, I actually would like to keep most of the hintbooks, including that one.

I really include it in case someone crazily wants/needs a hintbook, or for example loves Dagger of Amon Ra and would love the hintbook.

THe sealed hintbook if for sale though.

Aaanyways. I'm not even sure if you want the hintbook. The game comes with everything, so what would you offer? I'm more into letting purchasers making fair offers and taking it from there.

With regards to shipping, I'll check it in the morning (it's 1am, and I don't want to wake everyone by weighing a game and packing it!).

Regards,
- Spike
Spike
Jesse Bains's Protege

Postby Spike » Thu Jun 08, 2006 11:10 pm

Celeste,

From the Australia Post website:

With packaging, I believe it'll be about 1KG. Prices therefore would be (In Aussie dollars):

EDIT: There's also express, but I doubt you'd want it, let me know if you do.

Air mail $35
Economy Air $30
Sea mail $20

If it is only 500-750 grams, though:

Air mail $26
Economy Air $22
Sea mail $16

We'll see how much it ends up. :)

And: Final chance for all you buyers (for lots of the current stock, anyway)! Much stock going on Ebay. I've had a lot of interest, but also a lot of non-interest, given how many people have read the thread (1000? :O ). Please ask questions/make comments.

Also: To those of you who haven't purchased, can you tell me why? I want to improve services so Sierra game buyers can get what they want!

I also really want to sell to proper Sierra collectors, to make sure they get a good home!!

Regards,
- Spike
Spike
Jesse Bains's Protege

Postby Celeste » Fri Jun 09, 2006 1:53 am

It’s not really worth it for me to pay A$20 - 35 for shipping for just one game… I have a collectors set of Kings Quest, containing KQ 1 – 7, and includes Lauro Bow: Colonel's Bequest and Dagger of Amon-Ra.

Do you have something similar (a package of some sort) containing all the QG series?
Celeste
Roger's Broom Handle

Postby Spike » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:00 am

Well, South Africa is a long way away :)

No, I have a SQ colelction and KQ collection, no QFG, just QFG boxes.

- Spike
Spike
Jesse Bains's Protege

Postby Celeste » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:19 am

I wonder of box sets like that exist for QFG, I'll try and see on BidorBuy (South African version of Ebay...)

Hold thumbs.
Don't fool yourself into thinking that someone else is determining your destiny. What happens from this moment on is entirely up to you.
Celeste
Roger's Broom Handle

Postby Spike » Fri Jun 09, 2006 6:45 am

Spike
Jesse Bains's Protege

Postby Celeste » Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:53 pm

I'm defintely interested. But first I want to see if I can't get it locally.
Celeste
Roger's Broom Handle

Postby Spike » Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:03 am

OK, man! :) Is there many South African Sierra auctions?

- Spike
Spike
Jesse Bains's Protege

PreviousNext

Return to For Sale