[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - looking for an 80s game - please help

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

looking for an 80s game - please help

Post your Sierra Want ads here

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Postby MisfitMonsterIsEvil » Thu Feb 12, 2004 1:00 pm

:roll: im pretty sure this game was a sierra game,,, i cant remember the name of the game,, i need help from anyone who can tell me the name of this game,, or help me get it!!! i played the game in the 80s while i was in school,,, so its a kids game,,, kinda like a puzzle game,,, all i remember about the game is.... you played a little kid ,,, the game started in your house,, and you got shrunk,, i remember being small in the game,, starting on your bed , in your room,and having to make it through the house will tiny,, and avoid trouble,,, getting stuck in a pile of laundry,, and the cat trying to get you,, :roll: please help,,, any info would be helpful,,, id love to play it again,,, my e-mail,,, misfitmonsterisevil@hotmail.com thanks,,,,
MisfitMonsterIsEvil
Otto's Yo-Yo

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Psychic » Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:22 am

Well, this isn't much of help but at least that doesn't
sound like a Sierra adventure or arcade game either to me
(that I'd be aware of).
Seems interesting though.
I haven't played this but according to its cover art closest
to your description I can find is Sammy Lightfoot (SierraVision)
but that it most probably isn't.

BTW off-topic: What type are these early On-Line Systems games; does anyone have screenshots:
- Cubeit
- Laf Pak
- Skeetshoot

(I know these aren't the type of game you're looking for;
this topic just reminded me of those).
Psychic
Hurtz Rent a Bike Ad Exec

Not Sierra Games

Postby Johnnie Magpie » Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:43 am

The game about shrinking reference above wasn't a Sierra game. (I'm 100% sure.)
I travel a lot so I respond infrequently. I apologize in advance.
Johnnie Magpie
Otto's Yo-Yo

Return to Wanted