[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - Trouble finishing QFG5

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

Trouble finishing QFG5

Discussion about the QFG Series

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Trouble finishing QFG5

Postby Dju » Wed Apr 26, 2006 12:39 am

Hi everybody !

First time I get to post here, and it's only to require your assistance :oops:

Here's the deal : I'm at the very end of QFG5 (with the 1.2 patch AND the win2K patch installed), playing as a paladin, and I am fighting the last fight in the game. I have had no problems whatsoever with the Quicktime thingie, the video played fine, but in the second part of the fight (I'm sorry if I'm not very specific, but I don't know if spoilers are allowed here :oops:), when the enemy's HP drop near 0, the game just keeps crashing.

I've tried just about every compatibility mode, with visual settings on and off, I've tried shutting the sound off, but it still crashes every time, which is pretty frustrating at that point of the game. Oh yeah, I've even tried deleting the QGM directory as suggested in some post, but then I keep getting an "Abnormal program termination" windows screen.

Anybody has any suggestion ? Pretty please ?
Dju
Otto's Yo-Yo

Trouble finishing QFG5

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Trouble finishing QFG5

Postby realitystorm » Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:36 am

realitystorm
Keapon Laffin's Stock Boy

Postby Dju » Mon May 01, 2006 2:17 am

Thanks for the fast answer, I'll try to turn off the acceleration, but I'm still puzzled though.

I did hear a few roars without the game crashing, are you refering to a special roar at the end of the fight ?
Dju
Otto's Yo-Yo

Postby Dju » Wed May 03, 2006 7:40 am

Dju
Otto's Yo-Yo

Return to Quest for Glory