[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - Anyone doubts this is the best series ever?

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

Anyone doubts this is the best series ever?

Discussion about the QFG Series

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Postby Devon Aidendale » Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:50 pm

Comes a hero from the East
Free the man from the beast
Bring the child from the band
Drive the curser from the land.
Devon Aidendale
Otto's Yo-Yo

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Spong » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:15 pm

If we not carry out Adventure Games Through the New Millenium,Then the games must die
Spong
Graham's Feather

Postby QuestCollector » Thu Aug 10, 2006 6:14 pm

May the Farce Be With You!
QuestCollector
Noxious Spore Harvester

Postby WanderLady » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:01 pm

Wages of War was not disappointing.
WanderLady
Nontoonyt Cannibalistic Native

Postby Maxor127 » Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:51 pm

I thought it was disappointing too. It wasn't a bad game by any means. But I didn't like the whole overhead map thing rather than exploring on my own. It took away from the immersion. And I like playing as a thief and there wasn't much to do as a thief. I'd say it's the weakest game in the series.
Maxor127
Vohaul's Campaign Manager

Postby Rakeesh » Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:20 pm

Quest For Glory is my favorite series of all time. I absolutely love them!! The only one I haven't beaten entirely is #4. I was towards the end when I couldn't get past the error 52 bug :( Luckily I hope to still have that save and play it with Dos box soon. I disagree though about Wages of War being disappointing. I thought the game was very well done. Sierra games are awesome. I even won a Sierra Collection Contest last August and in fact Sierra games helped me meet my boyfriend (Quest Collector) Which is the best reason ever. So they're just good all around! :D
Rakeesh
Keapon Laffin's Stock Boy

Postby QuestCollector » Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:32 pm

May the Farce Be With You!
QuestCollector
Noxious Spore Harvester

Return to Quest for Glory