[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - QFG4 Speech Pack

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

QFG4 Speech Pack

Discussion about the QFG Series

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

QFG4 Speech Pack

Postby StarmanDLX » Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:03 pm

Hi!

I'm a new poster here, but a veteran of the QFG series. I recently downloaded what I thought was a cd version of QFG4, but it ended up not containing the speech files that the cd version should have.

Short version: I need speech files for the game. I cannot find an existing file on the internet, and now hopefully someone can help me with this. I really miss the sound of john rhys' voice, and would like to hear it without having to purchase the game and get it to run on ubuntu :(
StarmanDLX
Otto's Yo-Yo

QFG4 Speech Pack

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby 4th guy » Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:28 am

You can use Dosbox to run the game on Ubuntu. Copy apt:dosbox to the address bar to install it and follow the instructions to start playing.
To get the voices, you have to get the cd version. The floppy disk had some of the code changed so that it could run without voices as far as I know.
4th guy
Graham's Feather

Return to Quest for Glory