[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - Error 52...

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

Error 52...

Discussion about the QFG Series

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Error 52...

Postby SpecDrag88 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:49 pm

Although I know the inner workings of this game, I have never actually played it in Dosbox. The problem I am running into is one that countless people have faced before me. I have downloaded Cpukiller knocked it down to 60% or even 75% (which is painful to do), and I have downloaded NRS. here are the steps I have taken to ensure this works:

-downloaded NRS and put it into the patches folder, which I copied from my cd into my sierra D drive.
-put CPUkiller at 65% (and started it)
-gone into Dosbox and mounted my game drive, and my cd drive
-started the game

sometimes I can get to the Chernovy but when I try to fight it or jump onto its hillock, it asks me why I am doing that or tells me "I better not touch it"
I am playing as a thief and would really rather not use the qganth cd save file because I love my character :(

HELP!
"You give Ferrari the bird. However after viewing the puzzlement on his face you realize that he meant the statue"
SpecDrag88
Otto's Yo-Yo

Error 52...

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Quest for Glory