[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - InterAction Magazine

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

InterAction Magazine

General Sierra Discussion

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

InterAction Magazine

Postby Dance That Magic Dance » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:26 am

Dance That Magic Dance
Otto's Yo-Yo

InterAction Magazine

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Maxor127 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:39 pm

Maxor127
Vohaul's Campaign Manager

Postby scott3107 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:05 pm

I have 4 of the older ones here:

Check the PDFs

These are from The Sierra News days (i.e. prior to Interaction).
scott3107
Nontoonyt Cannibalistic Native

I'm probably asking for it....

Postby Andy Roark » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:18 pm

I'm probably asking for it but I've finally gotten around to beginning the process of scanning and posting all of my Sierra stuff.

I've had a busy week so far and the new site (while HTML ugly) is functional with a good bit of stuff already up. I've been getting one or two issues of The Sierra Newsletter/Interaction up and I've covered what I have on hand up to where the Interaction name change cut in. I've got all but four or five of the Interactions waiting to scan and will get to them as I go.

I've also got sections for the Catalogs, Box Cover and other goodies, and ads I pulled from magazines in the 80s.

Best of all I'm not watermarking a thing. I'm sure I'll get to see all my stuff show up all over the internet for not doing it but as a collector I would sometimes really like to have a very good picture minus watermarks of something I don't have and I'd like to do the same for others.

I'm planning on leaving the stuff up there and adding to it until I'm done. If I get hammered by bandwidth costs or lawyers I'll probably give up and keep this stuff to myself so take it easy on me, ok?

Let the feeding frenzy begin!

Last edited by Andy Roark on Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andy Roark
Roger's Broom Handle

Re: I'm probably asking for it....

Postby DaveJustDave » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:47 pm

DaveJustDave
Roger's Broom Handle

Return to Sierra Topics