[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - King's Quest III EGA contents question

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

King's Quest III EGA contents question

Discussion about the King's Quest Series

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Postby Tseki » Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:17 am

Hello !

I wonder if I'm missing 3,5" disks or not ? Sticker in the box says "3.5 + 5.25" but the contents look otherwise CIB and so on. This EGA box is rarely seen at eBay so I can't really compare contents. Any info would be much appreciated !

Tseki
Hurtz Rent a Bike Ad Exec

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby twoz1976 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:42 pm

http://www.vintage-sierra.com/kq/kq3v2.php

This is the one I remember.
twoz1976
Roger's Broom Handle

Postby Tseki » Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:31 pm

Tseki
Hurtz Rent a Bike Ad Exec

Postby twoz1976 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:19 am

The one that I posted was the same one that I had.

It was EGA and only had the 5 1/4" disks.
twoz1976
Roger's Broom Handle

Postby QuestCollector » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:10 am

May the Farce Be With You!
QuestCollector
Noxious Spore Harvester

Postby Spike » Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:42 pm

It's very rare that you find a game CIB with both sets of disks, so I wouldn't be complaining.

Of course, if you are a completist collector, you will want both sets- but I wouldn't say the seller is trying to rip anyone off.

- Spike
Spike
Jesse Bains's Protege

Postby Xenon Explosion » Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:11 pm

The version Tseki has is a 1991 re-issue (note the catalog, system requirements sticker, and the disk labels with the colored bands). If the sticker on the box says both sets of disks are included, then they should both be in the box.

I also have a re-issue version of this, but on my EGA sticker, it only says "3.5 DD" -- which is all that came in my box.

Hope that helps!

-Tom.
Xenon Explosion
Clerk at Black's Market

Return to King's Quest