[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - LARRY found sitting in box of ladies' panties!!

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

LARRY found sitting in box of ladies' panties!!

Discussion about the LSL Series

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Postby Xenon Explosion » Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:05 am

Thought I'd share this fun story...

I often stop off at the local Goodwill on the way home from work to do a "sierra sweep" and see if there are any games for sale. I had just finished looking around and didn't find anything so I started to walk out of the store.

Near the entrance, they had several of those plastic rubbermaid tubs filled with ladies' pantyhose, bras, bathing suits, and yes, even panties. Why anyone would buy panties from Goodwill baffles me, but whatever.

So as I'm walking by the tubs I notice the words LARRY peeking out from under the undergarments. I thought, nah, it couldn't be. But I stopped to take a closer look anyway.

SURE ENOUGH!! It was a copy of Leisure Suit Larry 7, in the box, buried amongst the female unmentionables. I dug around in the plastic tub, carefully picking off the bra cups that had perched themselves on the corners of the box when I saw, buried a little deeper.... THE STRATEGY GUIDE!! At this point, I didn't care that the elderly lady behind the counter was looking at me strangely, I pulled out both the game and the guide and headed to the register.

Even in his old age, when his "software" isn't "compatible" anymore, Larry seems to find his place in this world. Truly a story of irony. :)

-Tom.
Xenon Explosion
Clerk at Black's Market

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Spong » Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:45 pm

:shock: Wow :shock:
If we not carry out Adventure Games Through the New Millenium,Then the games must die
Spong
Graham's Feather

Postby Robin » Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:07 am

Funny Story. lol. :)
Please take a look at the latest rules, it is essential you follow them. !
Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

Return to Leisure Suit Larry