[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - Magna Cum Laude announced in official E3 lineup

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

Magna Cum Laude announced in official E3 lineup

Discussion about the LSL Series

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Postby LazyGal81 » Wed May 12, 2004 10:11 am

http://cube.ign.com/articles/512/512095p1.html

~sigh~ Just looking at all the new games coming out makes me wish (again!) that I was a millionaire..... :lol:
"Never pay more than 20 bucks for a computer game."--Monkey Island 1

LazyGal81
Lytton's Mayoral Office Clerk

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Robin » Thu May 13, 2004 11:31 pm

hehe! Cool, thanks! :wink:
Please take a look at the latest rules, it is essential you follow them. !
Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

Postby LazyGal81 » Fri May 14, 2004 4:32 am

I keep on watching tech tv, waiting for them to talk about vivendi games.... :lol:

LazyGal81

Postby LazyGal81 » Thu May 20, 2004 12:12 pm

On The Screen Savers:

MCL screen shots and such. From the 10 second blurb I saw, I'm gathering there's going to be a few, if not many mini-games. One of which is going to be while Larry (Larry 2, we should say) is trying to, erm, score with a chickee (the cute blonde country girlie). I guess there'll be some sort of display box on the bottom, on which you will be able to operate a sperm (yes. a sperm. :lol: ), which'll start out swimmingly on the left. There will be 3 circles down the right side, a green one and two reds. Each one is a line to the girl, the green (obviously) being the best, the reds worse. You'll have to navigate the spermy to the green circle for a favourable response. There was also some mini game about distributing flyers for some girl, a-la Paperboy. They said it's due out late fall, early winter, I believe.
I dont think, personally, that this game will even hold a candle to the LSL's we know and love (especially considering "The Man", aka Al Lowe, had no part in it)...but... I am curious. So, I prolly will end up getting it, just when it's much, much lower in price.

LazyGal81

Postby Robin » Fri May 21, 2004 8:14 am

Come to think of it, I never really liked Larry? Maybe I played it to feel dirty! :lol: :lol:
Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

Postby LazyGal81 » Fri May 21, 2004 9:02 am

You're exactly right! I played them as a kid 'cuz I knew I *shouldn't* :lol: That was the best part. I toyed with them when I was older because, well, they were SIERRA games. And LSL and PoliceQuest were the only ones that I hadn't really gotten into, so, I figured, what the hey. I enjoyed them, they were funny, just not my cupa tea.

LazyGal81

Postby Robin » Fri May 21, 2004 9:04 am

Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

Out of all the game is all the world....

Postby awfulwafflewalker » Wed May 26, 2004 9:33 am

"With ears, nose, tongue, hands and eyes.
His nature cannot be disguised
If man he is then man he dies!"
-KQVI
awfulwafflewalker
Saurus Herder

Postby LazyGal81 » Wed May 26, 2004 9:45 am

LazyGal81

Postby Robin » Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:01 am

Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

ummm

Postby awfulwafflewalker » Fri Jun 04, 2004 6:52 pm

"With ears, nose, tongue, hands and eyes.
His nature cannot be disguised
If man he is then man he dies!"
-KQVI
awfulwafflewalker
Saurus Herder

Postby LazyGal81 » Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:34 am

LazyGal81

Postby NightWing » Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:58 am

-Robin Ferreira
NightWing
Dr. Brain's Hippocampus

Postby LazyGal81 » Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:23 am

On Al Lowe's site he has his feelings written about it, and a letter he recieved from one of the writers. Obviously, there is a lot of respect going on there for the "father" of LSL, but not enuff to take him on as a creative consultant or anything...

Link to his site (with the Larry stuff): http://www.allowe.com/Larry/8news.htm

But check out the rest of his site if you haven't, it's wonderfully funny!! :lol:

LazyGal81

Postby NightWing » Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:26 am

Yeah I've been nice site nice guy. I hope he makes more games in the future unlike mark crowe and scott murphy they dont seem to like fan mail.

Here is mark crow's company his working for:
http://www.pipeworks.com/staff.html
-Robin Ferreira
NightWing
Dr. Brain's Hippocampus

Next

Return to Leisure Suit Larry