[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - Police Quest 2

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

Police Quest 2

Discussion about the Police Quest Series

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Police Quest 2

Postby QuestCollector » Wed Mar 17, 2004 5:30 pm

May the Farce Be With You!
QuestCollector
Noxious Spore Harvester

Police Quest 2

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby FesterBlatz » Wed Mar 17, 2004 6:09 pm

Hut of Brown, Now Sit Down!

FesterBlatz
Site Admin

Postby QuestCollector » Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:03 pm

QuestCollector
Noxious Spore Harvester

Postby WanderLady » Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:22 pm

I'll get you Slash!!!

WanderLady shakes his fist in no discernible direction.
WanderLady
Nontoonyt Cannibalistic Native

Postby BoosTDIt » Thu Mar 18, 2004 1:27 am

You probably saw the topic about Slash ...
My suggestion as i said in the above mentioned topic is to study the labels on the boxes .study.study.Untill Fester manages to put together his article .Thats what saved me.I got burned once too and then i concentrated on memorizing the looks and descriptions of the games listed here and noticed that by learnig the labels(the ones in the corner with the specs&requirements) and the years they were used it's highly unlikely for a slash to turn up.I simly denied to buy ANYTHING that didn't lokk EXACTLY like what i had memorized.Espetialy Sealed boxes with a white specs label..
~~~~~~~ _\___
~SMOKEE~~/ - - \___
~~~~~~~=\(@)_(@)/
BoosTDIt
Dr. Nonookie's Insurance Agent

Postby QuestCollector » Thu Mar 18, 2004 4:45 pm

QuestCollector
Noxious Spore Harvester

Postby BoosTDIt » Fri Mar 19, 2004 1:04 am

~~~~~~~ _\___
~SMOKEE~~/ - - \___
~~~~~~~=\(@)_(@)/
BoosTDIt
Dr. Nonookie's Insurance Agent

Postby QuestCollector » Fri Mar 19, 2004 4:32 am

QuestCollector
Noxious Spore Harvester

I can't play!

Postby Guest » Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:34 am

When I go to play Police Quest 2 it says I need the last name of homicide case 186751. I don't know it though so I can't play and I really want to. Could someone please give me the last name.Thanks!

Postby QuestCollector » Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:32 am

I am not sure by the case number, but here are the last names to the copy protection.

Taselli (fat looking guy - male)
Bains (long dark hair - male)
Granandez (hispanic dark hair mustache from sideburns over lip no chin)
Simms (long dark hair, very skinny - male)
South (hair combed to the right side of head - male)
Jones (Short hair mustache, African-American male)
Dickey (blonde hair no facial hair)
Snider (Frizzy hair, African American female)
Colby (hair combed to right, long, male)
Valencia (hispanic light mustache short hair)

Hope this helps.
QuestCollector
Noxious Spore Harvester

Return to Police Quest