[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - Police Quest 3 - EGA version

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

Police Quest 3 - EGA version

Discussion about the Police Quest Series

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Postby realitystorm » Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:21 pm

I'm trying to get copies of the EGA versions of some of the VGA games (the ones that where the EGA and VGA versions were sold seperately)

I got both Larry 5 EGA and Police Quest 3 EGA of Ebay, The startup disk of Larry doesn't read, and disk 5 (last disk) of Police Quest 3 has errors.

Does anyone have the ega versions of these games?

I have Space Quest 4 EGA, and Kings Quest 5 EGA, and am getting Larry 1 remake EGA and Space Quest 1 remake EGA (hopefully the last two will read).

I'm looking for the ega version of Heart of China and some others, I'm making a list and will post it here soon.

Steve.
realitystorm
Keapon Laffin's Stock Boy

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby MusicallyInspired » Thu Feb 02, 2006 8:23 am

I have LSL1, LSL5, PQ3, SQ1Remake, SQ4, KQ5, HOC, and ROTD all EGA versions. I think that's all of them. Email me at shine64 AT rocketmail.com and I can hook you up.

Do you know if there are any more EGA versions than that? I'm trying to collect them all, as well.
"Booyah! Look out, LeChuck! Here comes Guybrush Threepwood's glowing sword of hot monkey vengeance!"
-Guybrush Threepwood,
MusicallyInspired
Graham's Feather

Postby rien » Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:44 am

you're trying to collect them all legit?

"Conquest of the Longbow"
"Red Baron"
rien
Roger's Broom Handle

Finding the EGA versions

Postby realitystorm » Sat Mar 18, 2006 7:33 am

realitystorm
Keapon Laffin's Stock Boy

Postby Spike » Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:07 pm

I have Longbow EGA in box in superb condition, if you're interested.

- Spike
Spike
Jesse Bains's Protege

Return to Police Quest