[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - PQ2 Evidence Photo???

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

PQ2 Evidence Photo???

Discussion about the Police Quest Series

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

PQ2 Evidence Photo???

Postby flipjargendy » Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:24 pm

Can someone help me? I don't have my manual anymore and i don't know how to identify the people at the begining of the game.
flipjargendy
Otto's Yo-Yo

PQ2 Evidence Photo???

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby QuestCollector » Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:58 pm

try going to replacementdocs.com i believe it may be there.
May the Farce Be With You!
QuestCollector
Noxious Spore Harvester

Postby San7a » Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:37 am

CTRL-M should get you passed it.

I love PQ2. Have fun with it! :D
Santa the Sonny Bonds fanboy
San7a
Otto's Yo-Yo

Postby Guest » Tue Dec 14, 2004 3:48 pm

Postby longshot7 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 12:44 pm

So I downloaded the manual - but it doesn't have names next to the mugshot photos. Are there two versions of this game, or two versions of the manual?

thanks!
longshot7
Otto's Yo-Yo

Postby Blahdiedadie » Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:44 am

First thing I thought was "Why don't you just check Google?!?!?!?" .... Then I tried it myself and found that the mugshots are impossible to find. Since it's almost Christmas :wink: I decided to take the mugshots from my manual and add the names to them, you can find them here:

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the war room!
Blahdiedadie
Hurtz Rent a Bike Ad Exec

Postby longshot7 » Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:12 pm

Thanks!
longshot7
Otto's Yo-Yo

can anyone send me PQ1-3??

Postby Falcyou » Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:51 pm

Falcyou
Otto's Yo-Yo

Postby Robin » Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:24 am

Falcyou: How does this contribute to the conversation? Please make a new topic if you wish to share your feelings about PQ1 and PQ2. If you want to download it take a look at the ''Download sierra games ehere for free'' thread in the sierra board. Thank you.

Longshot7: If you have further trouble make a new thread.

THREAD LOCKED!
Please take a look at the latest rules, it is essential you follow them. !
Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

Return to Police Quest