[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - You Know You're Obsessed When...

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

You Know You're Obsessed When...

Discussion about the Laura Bow Series

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Postby LazyGal81 » Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:51 am

So I had a nightmare. Of Laura Bow 2. Actually, that I was in the game. So my view would switch from first person inside the game to the game player's view, looking at the screen. Anyways, it was act 5 and I was being chased by Spoiler alert! Name Edited, and I ran you know, through the Pterodactyl room, that funky scary music playing in the backround, and through the hall of paintings, and then to the boiler room where I pushed the chair underneath the window on the top of the door. All like the game, right? Well, instead of freaking doing LIKE THE GAME DOES and just leave the chair and the door as a hint for the murderer and running to hide in the Egyptian room, dumby me has to climb through the window thing. So then evil murderer guy comes up and clubs my legs. Then I wake up. I **** you not, I actually had this strange dream. And you think YOU'RE obsessed. :lol:
"Never pay more than 20 bucks for a computer game."--Monkey Island 1

LazyGal81
Lytton's Mayoral Office Clerk

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby King Graham » Tue Aug 31, 2004 4:54 am

Interesting dream there! Was Steve Dorian waiting for you on the other side of the window? ;) I like the switching of view points thing. I don't think I've ever had a Sierra dream but...

When I was very young I had a dream about a big round rock, with a large flat wooden lid of a crate balancing perfectly on the top. Under the wooden crate lid and standing on top of the rock, (between the two), there was an otter or weasel.

Many years later, I went on a canoe trip to Algonquin park in Canada. After a day of canoeing, we made camp, did the campfire thing and went to bed. Early in the morning, around 5:30-6am, I woke and discovered the I was the first one up. I carefully got out of the tent and yes... you guessed it, I looked at the rock that was used as a table. (Crate lid balancing on it and all.) Underneath the "table" portion, resting on the rock, was a weasel or an otter of some kind. Instantly the memory of the dream from years back flooded into my mind and I pulled a "Neo." (Whoa.)

I guess the real question is.... Were there any bruises on your legs when you woke up? That would have been freaky... :?
King Graham

Postby LazyGal81 » Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:11 am

LazyGal81

Postby King Graham » Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:54 am

King Graham

Postby LazyGal81 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 3:47 am

LazyGal81

Postby faeornran » Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:33 pm

faeornran
Saurus Herder

Postby Robin » Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:51 pm

Please take a look at the latest rules, it is essential you follow them. !
Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

Postby LazyGal81 » Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:13 am

...was it in the artistic style of the game, or was it in real life? I'd think talking to real-life ants (and getting chased by a real-life snake) would be scarier! :lol:

LazyGal81

Postby Robin » Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:39 pm

No it was the same graphics, not real life 3D. :lol:
Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

Postby LazyGal81 » Sun Oct 31, 2004 4:26 pm

..That's just odd. :lol:

We all need lives. :lol:

Or shall we revel in our dorkiness? :lol:

LazyGal81

Postby Robin » Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:40 am

Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

Return to Laura Bow