[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - Play

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

Play

Discussion about the Laura Bow Series

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Play

Postby tygerize » Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:00 pm

i heart laura bow
tygerize
Keapon Laffin's Stock Boy

Play

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Robin » Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:02 pm

Please take a look at the latest rules, it is essential you follow them. !
Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

Postby Nobara » Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:37 pm

I'm not sure that's true. However, the game itself was designed so that it was like a play. In the introduction, all of the characters are introduced on a stage, and there are several different "acts," and so on.
Nobara
Dr. Brain's Hippocampus

Postby Robin » Sun Jul 17, 2005 11:18 am

Might be possible.
Please take a look at the latest rules, it is essential you follow them. !
Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

Postby Maxor127 » Sun Jul 17, 2005 1:13 pm

I think it's just a mix-up where someone confused the game actually being like a play to it coming with a separate play.
Maxor127
Vohaul's Campaign Manager

Postby tygerize » Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:18 pm

Oh! I know what I was talking about! I downloaded the manual for Colonel's, and the manual (in the begining) is a play, of the first few scenes, and then stops in the middle, it says "And now tis time for the show to really begin", or somethign to that effetc. If only the play was finished, it'd be a pretty good one to put on.

And did anyone else think that Laura's last name, Bow, was pronounced like "Take a BOW", not "Tie your BOW". I always that it was the first one, and after hearing Laura say it when listening to a sound clip from Amon-Ra CD edition, I didn't like it. So I just pretend its still BOW and not BOW. Lol.
i heart laura bow
tygerize
Keapon Laffin's Stock Boy

Return to Laura Bow