[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - Conquests of the Longbow - weight question

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

Conquests of the Longbow - weight question

Discussion about the Conquests Series

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Postby BigPeter » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:58 am

Greetings,
this is a question for those of you who have Conquests of the Longbow VGA 5.25" CIB or sealed - the first release with Trip to Sherwood contest sticker. I had one sealed copy myself and was lucky to buy 2 others not a long time ago - none of them mint, unfortunately. But anyway - I decided to sell one, but then I realized each of my copies is different. Each of them has a bit different shrink-wrap and - whats more important - the weight! They weight 363g, 449g and 472g so there is more than 100g difference. This makes me suspicious that one or more of them may be rewrapped. Therefore I would like to ask you about the weight of your CIB or sealed copies to get me closer to the solution of this mystery. Thanks a lot in advance!
BigPeter
Otto's Yo-Yo

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to Conquests