[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - PQ3 missing sections of story line?

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

PQ3 missing sections of story line?

Discussion about the Police Quest Series

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Postby Geezer » Thu May 18, 2006 3:45 am

So I'm playing though PQ3 for the first time in years, and after getting up to day 4 on my own, I take a look at the walkthrough to see if there is anything I may have missed for the next time I go through, and notice the following -

-Right after dealing with the pregnant woman on the highway and I resume driving, it cuts to the scene where Marie gets stabbed. No drunk driver, no speeder, no slow driver. I think "that's weird".

-Then after visiting the warehouse and questioning the homeless woman about the stabbing, and visiting the mall so Pat can make a phone call, the next day, it goes right to the part with the dead man in the trash bin. The Court part is missing, as well as Pat making another call and leaving her purse.

Is this all a bug, or did I spend too long driving around before the highway, so I missed a whole chunk of the storyline?
Geezer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby QuestCollector » Thu May 18, 2006 6:35 am

I had the same situation with the purse. I think you have to do a certain thing at the crime scene for it to happen though. Check the walkthrough there.
May the Farce Be With You!
QuestCollector
Noxious Spore Harvester

Return to Police Quest