[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - LazyGal

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

LazyGal

Place to to discuss what's on your mind (not relating to Sierra)

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Postby LazyGal81 » Thu Jun 08, 2006 3:37 am

Hey, no offense, I just need to talk to Fester about that, sooo...:D

Hmm, where to start? Seriously, my life has been a rollercoaster lately! It started with money...as in, me and my boyfriend didn't HAVE any :roll: ....my Yahoo account was one of the casulties, and I didn't havce internet for a while. We decided to move back in with the parents *gah*...which was okay for a couple of months, then I had an issue and had to move lickity split to MY boyfriend's parents. So then we finally got an apartment here in town and it was all good, great, fine. We started getting our, ahem, stuff together, including a new Yahoo account....and then the woman we're leasing from told us that oh yeah, the small dog (mini-pin) that she had said was allowed? Well she screwed up when she read the "apartment rules" and the dog really isn't allowed. That was after we had been here about 2 weeks....and mind you, we have a lease that states "small dog allowed". This was this woman's error. So she says we have to move, but she'd give us all our deposits and whatnot back...except for the 2 weeks rent we'd been here. Oh NO she didn't! :D There was no way we were paying for her error, and we told her so. So we called a lawyer and he told us that 1) we dont have to pay 2) we should have gotten the by-laws within a week of us being here, and 3) we should be getting money from her. So now we're waiting to get the word from the lady and/or the apartment association on what our status is....the lawyer we talked to is more than willing to represent us if we want to sue, or whatever, but at this point we just kinda want to get the heck out of dodge.

*BIG BREATH!* What, you didn't want to read a "novel-of-me"? *grin* You shouldn't've asked. :D
"Never pay more than 20 bucks for a computer game."--Monkey Island 1

LazyGal81
Lytton's Mayoral Office Clerk

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Spike » Thu Jun 08, 2006 8:15 am

Fester seems hardly the most vigilant Sierra community guy (though, I'd be the second worst updater).

Tough luck with the dramas, I have my fair share too (but, too late for the novel, check my forums if you're curious- Hey, I read YOUR novel! ;)).

And, I did ask, and i did read.. so- blah :)

- Spike
Spike
Jesse Bains's Protege

Postby Psychic » Thu Jun 08, 2006 9:37 am

Welcome back; as you can see everyone missed you :D.
Hope everything's alright now.

A woman sure livens this place up ;).
www.springbringer.com - Fantasy Comic Book World, Music etc!
www.springbringer.com/fantasya/ - Sierra/Lucas/Tolkien/Ultima/AD&D/SSI museum
Psychic
Hurtz Rent a Bike Ad Exec

Postby LazyGal81 » Sat Jun 10, 2006 5:42 am

LazyGal81

Postby Johnathon » Sat Jun 10, 2006 7:51 am

"Where there's a Wilco, there's a way!!!"
Johnathon
Rakeesh's Court Jester

Postby Spike » Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:07 am

Spike
Jesse Bains's Protege

Postby Robin » Sat Jun 10, 2006 10:20 am

Please take a look at the latest rules, it is essential you follow them. !
Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

Postby LazyGal81 » Sat Jun 10, 2006 3:07 pm

LazyGal81

Postby Grand Dad » Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:14 am

AHA! Dearest Gal...it's really good to see you are back and alive. Sorry about your problems. I pray that your future is happier and wealthier :D
It was only the other day that I removed your email address from my address book as I, frankly, thought you'd given up your old friends, especially your "Almost but not quite..." :wink:

Good luck and all the best!
TRUTH is most beautiful when naked while adversity is the straightest path to TRUTH. The soil moist with tears best sprouts the seeds of TRUTH!
Grand Dad
Jesse Bains's Protege

Postby LazyGal81 » Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:12 am

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! GrandDad!!!!

*HUGE BIG HUGS!!* So good to see my Almost But Not Quite!!! *lovelovelove*

LOL it's funny, after I go through all of this to come and see you guys, I finally get on here...and get sick. :D Yup I got a good ol' stomach flu that kicked my butt big time, but I'm much better now, just flippin physically beat...but I cant rest, I'm like, too hyped up to rest. :D So I'ma gonna go get MSN so I can drop a line to all you crazy kids. :D

GrandDad, PM me, eh? We need to catch up...seriously, I've got a short novel to write to you and Robin. :D

LazyGal81

Postby Grand Dad » Thu Jun 22, 2006 2:18 am

Love and hugs...do rest and get well!
TRUTH is most beautiful when naked while adversity is the straightest path to TRUTH. The soil moist with tears best sprouts the seeds of TRUTH!
Grand Dad
Jesse Bains's Protege

Postby Blahdiedadie » Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:59 pm

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the war room!
Blahdiedadie
Hurtz Rent a Bike Ad Exec

Postby 4th guy » Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:36 pm

4th guy
Graham's Feather

Postby Grand Dad » Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:41 am

Looks like it...she asked me to send a PM but she never replied. I hope everything's all right with her! :?
Grand Dad
Jesse Bains's Protege

Previous

Return to Non-Sierra Topics