[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - New Feature: Idiot of the Month!

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

New Feature: Idiot of the Month!

Check here for any Sierra or site related news

Moderator: FesterBlatz

Postby FesterBlatz » Sat May 22, 2004 11:07 am

I am going to post this in the News section later but I thought I would do it here first.

This month's, or should I say this year's idiot is:

Ebay user: jasonpech97305

I don't know if any of you have bid against this scum, if you have I feel for you.

This is what he does:

1) Bids on an item
2) If he gets outbid he throws a tantrum (if you will)
3) He then proceeds to bid in small increments or bids some outrageous amount to "uncover" the other bidder's "high bid" or "proxy" bid.
4) Then he retracts his bid
5) And bids just under the other's max bid.

He did this on one of my auctions and the other bidder had to pay almost $90 for a Conquest of the Longbow hint book!

When I asked him what the heck he was doing he told me he was "pissed off so if that other bidder wanted it so much he would have to pay!"

Anyway this guy is subhuman, a real piece of garbage and it's really unfortunte he is allowed to use ebay.

I have reported him to ebay and I doubt they will do anything, heh, figures.

I am tired of these creeps being allowed to get away with murder and continue to do whatever they want without paying any consequences!

I tried talking to him and all he did was use profanity and derogatory terms.

Here is some information on Jason.

Profile:

Note: 11 bid retractions

Auctions:

More to come...
Last edited by FesterBlatz on Sun May 23, 2004 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hut of Brown, Now Sit Down!

FesterBlatz
Site Admin

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby WanderLady » Sat May 22, 2004 12:37 pm

WanderLady
Nontoonyt Cannibalistic Native

Postby Blahdiedadie » Sat May 22, 2004 1:34 pm

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the war room!
Blahdiedadie
Hurtz Rent a Bike Ad Exec

Postby Robin » Sun May 23, 2004 5:36 am

Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

Postby FesterBlatz » Tue May 25, 2004 10:04 pm

FesterBlatz
Site Admin

Postby FesterBlatz » Tue May 25, 2004 10:07 pm

FesterBlatz
Site Admin

Postby QuestCollector » Wed May 26, 2004 12:22 pm

May the Farce Be With You!
QuestCollector
Noxious Spore Harvester

Postby Austin2359 » Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:02 pm

This month's idiot is whoever in Vinvedi decided to cancel KQIX when it won't even help the self-interest of Vinvedi.
Austin2359
Lytton's Mayoral Office Clerk

Postby Spong » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:05 pm

I think he is a Idiot if he does that stuff to other Ebay member it just Stupid if you get mad just back off don`t bid higher for the other member that just stupid.
If we not carry out Adventure Games Through the New Millenium,Then the games must die
Spong
Graham's Feather

Return to News