[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - Hey RDSF! What's wrong with the site?

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

Hey RDSF! What's wrong with the site?

Discussion about the Space Quest Series

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Postby NightWing » Sat Jun 05, 2004 3:57 am

-Robin Ferreira
NightWing
Dr. Brain's Hippocampus

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby LazyGal81 » Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:25 am

Ehhmm, maybe, I just haven't played the games in so long...again, it goes back to that other post, I need to get the games and play them, and I need to get some cd's to PUT the games on, and I need to gut my computer...ok. That's it. To-day I'm gonna call someone to come over and gimme the disks I need to restart my computer. I'm done procrastinating. :lol:
"Never pay more than 20 bucks for a computer game."--Monkey Island 1

LazyGal81
Lytton's Mayoral Office Clerk

Postby NightWing » Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:28 am

I could also send you the SQ series along with the police quest series but you can download the sq series of frans site once his ban width counter has reset. you should try to download them first day of the month.

www.spacequest.net
-Robin Ferreira
NightWing
Dr. Brain's Hippocampus

Postby LazyGal81 » Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:33 am

I have SQ5 but not the rest. I just tried downloading it and the counter has not been reset yet. Ok, lemme get this straight. You get the files and burn them onto a CD. So that CD is essentially the game then, right? (Please forgive my lack of computer knowledge :lol: )... so then I'd be able to virtually stick the CD's in and play them as is? Or would I need to download some emmulator or something to slow my computer down to play the games?

LazyGal81

Postby NightWing » Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:35 am

What PC do you have?

Burning a CD is easy, do you have Nero? or if you dont you just use windows. Do you have a friend or something that knows these things?

What do you want me to send you copied CDs? if you pay for the postage?
-Robin Ferreira
NightWing
Dr. Brain's Hippocampus

Postby LazyGal81 » Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:40 am

I have a mishmashed PC that my mom's friend put together for me (for Xmas)....and yes, I do have Nero, but I've never used it. My landlord/neighbor knows something about it, I can always ask him, along with the guy that put together the PC in the first place (but he's awfully hard to get in contact with...), ORRR..I've got my BF's uncle, who, I swear to you, knows EVERYTHING about ANYTHING. He's like, the smartest guy in the world. :lol: So I can just buy regular CD-R's for the games, or is it a special kinda CD?

But yeah, I would be very interested in paying the postage and whatnot if you want to send me the disks. That's amazingly generous of you! Email me if you want to do it. Where are you located? In the US?

LazyGal81

Postby NightWing » Sat Jun 05, 2004 4:44 am

I live in the Unkown.
-Robin Ferreira
NightWing
Dr. Brain's Hippocampus

Previous

Return to Space Quest