[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - Prince of Persia

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

Prince of Persia

Place to to discuss what's on your mind (not relating to Sierra)

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Postby LazyGal81 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:27 am

"Never pay more than 20 bucks for a computer game."--Monkey Island 1

LazyGal81
Lytton's Mayoral Office Clerk

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby QuestCollector » Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:49 pm

He is not so bad. I just fixed the first tower, but I am lost and cannot find my way to the second one.
May the Farce Be With You!
QuestCollector
Noxious Spore Harvester

Postby LazyGal81 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:56 pm

Demmit, I wish I could help you...I kinda just meandered around 'till I ran into it, myself. Where are you right now?

I just got done with the second tower. BOY was that annoying. Time to do something other than play video games all day.. :lol:

LazyGal81

Postby QuestCollector » Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:05 pm

QuestCollector
Noxious Spore Harvester

Postby Grand Dad » Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:29 am

:D Good luck both of you! :wink:
TRUTH is most beautiful when naked while adversity is the straightest path to TRUTH. The soil moist with tears best sprouts the seeds of TRUTH!
Grand Dad
Jesse Bains's Protege

Postby LazyGal81 » Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:40 am

Did you turn the lever again in the room that you used the key in? You have to turn it to the west(the key holder thingy is to the south, if that helps).

And yes. I need luck. Lots of it. I just got decimated by the Empress. Again. :lol:

LazyGal81

Postby Grand Dad » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:47 am

:P

You guys are taking it very seriously...that's why I never start a new game until I can take it very, very calmly 8)

And is this "Warrior Within"? Or "Sands..."?

Did you get to play POP 3D? That was one tough sob!

My favourite's still the very 1st. one...the old old ega floppy 5.25"
TRUTH is most beautiful when naked while adversity is the straightest path to TRUTH. The soil moist with tears best sprouts the seeds of TRUTH!
Grand Dad
Jesse Bains's Protege

Postby QuestCollector » Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:05 pm

Warrior Within

Definetly the first was the best, I loved fighting the fat man on level 6. That was the best part of the game.
QuestCollector
Noxious Spore Harvester

Postby Robin » Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:52 pm

Gosh, the first ones were so cool. I played the first one all the time, funky graphics and music. :D
Please take a look at the latest rules, it is essential you follow them. !
Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

Postby Blahdiedadie » Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:59 pm

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the war room!
Blahdiedadie
Hurtz Rent a Bike Ad Exec

Postby QuestCollector » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:50 pm

QuestCollector
Noxious Spore Harvester

Postby Robin » Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:13 am

Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

Postby Blahdiedadie » Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:18 am

Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the war room!
Blahdiedadie
Hurtz Rent a Bike Ad Exec

Postby Grand Dad » Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:32 am

Grand Dad
Jesse Bains's Protege

Postby Robin » Sat Jan 15, 2005 2:39 am

Robin
Fifi's Feather Duster

PreviousNext

Return to Non-Sierra Topics