[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
vintage-sierra.net • View topic - King's Quest II SCI

Welcome | Games | Sierra | Wanted | Links

King's Quest II SCI

Discussion about the King's Quest Series

Moderators: FesterBlatz, Robin

Postby MusicallyInspired » Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:40 am

I've got my first heckler! :D

Now I KNOW this will go far!
"Booyah! Look out, LeChuck! Here comes Guybrush Threepwood's glowing sword of hot monkey vengeance!"
-Guybrush Threepwood,
MusicallyInspired
Graham's Feather

Sponsor

Sponsor

Postby Maxor127 » Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:25 pm

That's funny... I read his first two posts and knew it was the same guy without even needing to look at his IP address. It's funny how he makes fun of someone, but what is he doing with his life besides reading forums for games he apparently hates. People like that should just be killed, but natural selection will probably take care of him anyways.
Maxor127
Vohaul's Campaign Manager

Postby MusicallyInspired » Tue Nov 28, 2006 10:37 am

I think he's probably making his own KQ2 SCI game like someone mentioned on the Quest Studios forums and wanting me to stop. Or, in some sick twisted way, is trying to encourage me to get it done.
"Booyah! Look out, LeChuck! Here comes Guybrush Threepwood's glowing sword of hot monkey vengeance!"
-Guybrush Threepwood,
MusicallyInspired
Graham's Feather

Postby Spong » Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:53 am

Maybe he want to help you out.
If we not carry out Adventure Games Through the New Millenium,Then the games must die
Spong
Graham's Feather

Postby MusicallyInspired » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:01 pm

Uh, nope. He's made that pretty clear. And I wouldn't trust him with the source lol. Although I'd still have my copy...

Anyway, I banned 'em and deleted any trace of him. He doesn't need to be known anymore so let's just drop him.
-Guybrush Threepwood,
MusicallyInspired
Graham's Feather

Postby Spong » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:34 pm

If we not carry out Adventure Games Through the New Millenium,Then the games must die
Spong
Graham's Feather

Postby MusicallyInspired » Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:52 pm

New forums and new background progress!

-Guybrush Threepwood,
MusicallyInspired
Graham's Feather

Postby MusicallyInspired » Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:46 pm

Here's a demo of the title screen I've just finished. Took me forever but I've finally made it function exactly the same as KQ1SCI's menu. See if you can spot any differences!

Pushing any button will just quit the game as this version only contains the title screen and nothing more.

-Guybrush Threepwood,
MusicallyInspired
Graham's Feather

Postby B√∂le » Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:32 am

Böle
Otto's Yo-Yo

Postby MusicallyInspired » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:12 am

-Guybrush Threepwood,
MusicallyInspired
Graham's Feather

Postby Johnathon » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:05 pm

Glad to see you're still progressing with KQ2Sci, Brandon. You're very talented. I continue to look foreward to it's release.
"Where there's a Wilco, there's a way!!!"
Johnathon
Rakeesh's Court Jester

Postby MusicallyInspired » Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:50 pm

Here's a slightly big update for KQ2SCI. I've got a handful of more backgrounds and a couple gameplay movies recorded with DOSBox (though they are fairly large).

Take a gander:

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

And the videos. The gameplay video is a video of some of the things that have been programmed thus far so you can get a feel for how the game will look and act. The intro video is a video of the current introduction sequence, obviously, with just a couple KQ1SCI placeholder songs. No original music has been completed yet but all KQ1SCI themes (excluding the title screen fanfare. That will stay intact and a new title KQ2 theme will play after it) will be replaced with brand new music.

-Guybrush Threepwood,
MusicallyInspired
Graham's Feather

Postby Larry53 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:22 am

i have no image in these videos, what is the codec?
Larry53
Dr. Nonookie's Insurance Agent

Postby MusicallyInspired » Sat Nov 17, 2007 2:40 pm

It's ZMBV or something. Comes with DOSBox. I'll be uploading this to YouTube soon for those who can't watch it, not to worry.
-Guybrush Threepwood,
MusicallyInspired
Graham's Feather

Postby MusicallyInspired » Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:14 pm

For those who don't have the codec to view these videos or don't want to bother downloading them, here are the youtube links.

-Guybrush Threepwood,
MusicallyInspired
Graham's Feather

PreviousNext

Return to King's Quest